Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CARPOOLING: Hombres Retiro August 2013

Carpooling Requests

For those men registered for the Circulo de Hombres 25th annual retreat, here is a place to connect with others traveling to the event.

Please respond to this blog by offering or requesting a ride share. State your general location and which weekend of your travels, and only the information you want public.

Thank you for working together in the spirit of Hombres Nobles.If you would like to verify a registered participant, have questions or concerns regarding payments and general event info, please connect with Diane at 831.205.1822 or email: diane@nlffi.org



5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Arturo and I live on the Orange County LA county border. I am registered for the 2nd retreat on August 9-11. I was hoping I could get a ride from someone to the retreat. I will be more than willing to split the cost for gas.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arturo, We could work something out. I'm in Oxnard. Lets discuss this further via email jantonio.romero00@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Is anyone from San Diego or thereabouts driving up for the first retiro? Contact: hescamilla@nlffi.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd Weekend Retiro Near Watsonville,CA: If anyone travels to and from retiro Aug 9 & 11, please contact Andres Chavez by email: andres@cruzio.com

    Gracias.

    ReplyDelete